Friday, August 21, 2009


Well I have decided to start up this blog. Since I hate handwriting a journal, I figured, this is the next best thing. So I will update this on a regular basis about everything that is going on, from work, school, home life, and especially our brand new baby that is on the way. So for those of you actually interested, please check back here from time to time since I will be adding photos, updates, etc.
Here's the first.....our little "pea in the pod" as Kimmy affectionately calls him/her. This is 6 weeks and 2 days. About the size of a blueberry. As of tomorrow, it will be 8 weeks exactly. We weren't able to hear the heartbeat, but were able to see it. I'm telling you, seeing that little heart beat so fast and rapid, it's a feeling that I have honestly never felt before, and will definitely never forget. Words just cannot describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment